Most people are in daily search to look a rich and shiny hair, as this improves the appearance and gives a better aesthetic image.
But a large percentage of people have to deal with hair loss, which is one of the most common and difficult to treat hair problems.
It is normal to lose 50 to 100 hairs every day as a normal part of the renewal process in the body. However, sometimes the loss can be so great that we begin to see the terrifying entries. Prevent hair loss with this natural trick, a miraculous recipe, a hair elixir works and will do it for practically no money.
Forget buying alleged miraculous products in pharmacies, products which are expensive, extremely expensive, and just do the work. Here less money and exactly the same efficiency, managed to get more hair growth. Take note of how to make this home remedy for hair.
Recipe to grow hair
- A banana
- An egg (yolk only need thereof).
- One tablespoon of organic Natural organic honey quality (not just any supermarket, less still the cheapest and the most chemically sweetened).
- Half a glass of dark beer (stout, typical of Ireland but available in any supermarket in the country).
- Add all ingredients in a blender container (will be required to make pasta, but always as the classic choice of mortar and pestle is also feasible).
- Electric light the mix well and let at least 40 seconds to achieve a creamy texture with some consistency.
- When you put on the “hair” (or bald) [or the area where you want your hair grow; tickets] next to spread the cream must cover your area with a transparent sheet of film, to ensure that the heat to be compacted in that area, and penetrate the dermis well.
- After 1-2 hours you can wash.
- It is important to do this at least once a week, and you let them meet the 2 hours of time recommended minimum to achieve the maximum effect of this miraculous natural hair resurrects it works.
IF YOU LIKE THE POST SHARE IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
This information should never replace the advice of a doctor if you have any doubts consult your doctor.